Managed network services
Enhance your availability and reduce costs with managed services that simplify and automate your networks.
Manage your organisation, not your network.
Time is a very valuable resource. Your IT team has more time to spend on critical goals by outsourcing the management of your networks to us. As a trusted partner with decades of experience managing networks worldwide, we make sure your networks are reliable, up-to-date, secure and operating at the speed of light.
High performance and availability across multivendor enterprise networks
Maximise the benefits of hybrid IT and deliver the outcomes you need. With our recognised industry expertise and strategic vendor partnerships, we have the proven capability to design, build, and manage your enterprise networks. We provide skilled people, automated processes, and management tools to deliver consistent service levels and real-time data-driven management insights. This delivers high performance and availability, integrating software-defined networking and legacy technology across multivendor infrastructures.
Peace of mind to focus on your business
Get support from our network teams. Our state-of-the-art network operations centres (NOCs) offer 24-hour managed network services. Adopt new technologies while integrating and operating heterogeneous networks.
- 24/7 network monitoring and management
- Continuous monitoring of your environment • Real-time analysis and event correlation • Incident response management • Customisable escalation process • Analysts in European NOCs
- Network health overview and reporting
- 360° view of your network health • Regular executive reporting with practical recommendations • Network analytics tools for tracking and measurable ROI • Strategic risk management guidance • Improved alignment of network strategy and business goals for smoothly run operations
- Dedicated team of network experts
- Extend your in-house IT team with our certified network experts • Benefit from global network expertise and best practices • Dedicated network specialists assigned to your organisation
- State-of-the-art network technology
- AI/ML-driven network operations and insights • Direct support from leading network vendors • Easy integration with your existing infrastucture • Smooth configuration and process efficiencies • No more lengthy configuration and fine-tuning of your tools
- Modular building blocks provide maximum flexibility
- Customise our network services to fit your needs and specification • Consolidated network management from one unified network portal
- Improve ROI and save time
- No need to hire your own network staff • No investment in expensive technology • No time wasted reviewing your logs • Optimise your time to focus on your priorities • We take care of your networking needs
Flexible and diverse offering
Using our managed network service knowledge, experience, and skills we enable your organisation to fully understand the impact of new technologies and services. We offer end-to-end network management - from the data centre right through to network endpoints.
Managed data centre networking
Managed cloud networking
Managed optical networking
Managed core networking
Managed private LTE
VolkerWessels Telecom lays foundation for smart buildings
“The world is changing. Telcos and network operators want to provide more services than just the network infrastructure.” In an innovative partnership, VolkerWessels Telecom is working with Nomios to deliver a managed network service that simplifies enterprise connectivity and brings smart buildings to life. VolkerWessels Telecom sees broad opportunity for commercial and residential real estate, shopping centers, elderly homes, and much more.
Tailored to your needs
Our strength lies in our flexibility and focus on developing tailor-made solutions for our customers. Discover in which areas we can support your IT team.
Getting your network secure, aligned with industry best practice and fully resilient.
Increase network availability, security, control and insights for your enterprise.
Enterprise networking & wireless
Simplify, automate, and secure your network experience - from anywhere, anytime, and with any devices.
Data centre & cloud networking
Simplify operations and assure experiences with the modern, automated data centre.
Managed security services
Improve your security posture while reducing the burden on your IT team with an experienced partner.
Managed servicesReach out to our managed services team
Let us do the heavy lifting, while you focus on your business and strategy. Our team of managed services experts is ready for your enquiry. Give us a call or leave a message.
Senior Account Executive,
Frequently Asked Questions
Many organizations now seek to outsource parts or all of their networking functions to a trusted network provider. Managed network services (MNS) is a service model or capability provided by network service providers to design, built, monitor and manage network solutions.
As organizations invest in digital transformation initiatives to compete and grow, managing and scaling networks becomes paramount. The complexity of the networking landscape has changed dramatically over the last several years, and organizations need to stay ahead of a rapidly changing technology landscape. Outsourcing network management helps organizations achieve this, so they can focus on what matters most.
Managed network service providers deliver an array of skilled professionals, such as onboarding specialists, network architects, service delivery experts, engineering and support, project management and customer service. More specialized roles can be added, depending on the desired scope of the engagement.
Latest news and blog posts
Anuta ATOM and Juniper Paragon Automation powers the WAN
ATOM stands for Automation, Telemetry, Orchestration, Multi-vendor.
Eslam Eid Hassan
Palo Alto Networks Netscout
NETSCOUT and Palo Alto Networks announce security solutions integration
NETSCOUT and Palo Alto Networks enhance security operations, coupled with advanced DDoS protection, which helps customers more quickly resolve threats while reducing complexity.
Nokia Optical networking
Nomios deploys IP/Optical solution to connect NorthC data centres via high-speed Region Connect Ring
Nomios and Nokia integrated an IP/optical data centre interconnect solution for NorthC Datacenters (NorthC), the largest regional data centre provider in the Netherlands.