EDR Endpoint Detection and Response
Deliver continuous, comprehensive endpoint visibility that spans detection, response and forensics to ensure nothing is missed and potential breaches are stopped.
Full-spectrum visibility In real time
Our endpoint detection and response (EDR) solutions detect threats across your environment. Investigate the entire lifecycle of the threat, providing insights into what happened, how it got in, where it has been, what it's doing now, and how to stop it. By containing the threat at the endpoint, EDR solutions help eliminate the threat and prevent it from spreading.
Why choose an EDR solution
- Continuous monitoring captures endpoint activity so you know exactly what’s happening - from a threat on a single endpoint to the threat level of the organization.
- Deliver visibility and in-depth analysis to automatically detect suspicious activity and ensure stealthy attacks - and breaches - are stopped.
- Accelerate security operations, allowing users to minimize efforts spent handling alerts and quickly investigate and respond to attacks.
Unified protection from the endpoint across the enterprise.
Our security teams know that together as defenders united we can successfully reverse the adversary advantage and put an end to cyber attacks.
- Threat intelligence
- Our threat intelligence aggregates multiple threat feeds and cross-examines those feeds against machine learning analysis to rank the various threat feeds based on their historical accuracy for particular types of threats from various adversary groups. This enables our EDR solution to determine the correct threat intelligence source to respond quickly and with precision, which simplifies the investigation and response process.
- Detection accuracy and speed
- Our EDR solutions identify threats quickly with a high degree of accuracy using behavioural analysis that leverages cross-machine correlations and enriched data from across all endpoints in real-time, and a cross-machine correlation engine drives an impressive 1:200,000 analyst-to-endpoint ratio, significantly reducing the workload for security teams.
- Instant remediation
- Analysts of all skill levels can quickly dig into the details of an attack without crafting complicated queries, then easily pivot directly from investigating to remediating affected devices by executing a full suite of remediation actions from machine isolation and process killing to removing persistence mechanisms - all from within an intuitive point and click interface.
- AI / ML-powered detection and correlation of malicious behaviours
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning surface advanced threats by detecting subtle indicators of behaviour. Certain malicious behaviours are only identifiable after analysing enterprise-wide data sets against machine learning. Monitoring via a machine-by-machine basis only can overlook nuanced adversaries whose activity can only be detected when the environment as a whole is analysed and cross-examined against machine learning.
- Proven efficacy
- Our EDR solutions earned the highest product score in the 2020 Forrester Wave for Enterprise Detection and Response, and the MITRE ATT&CK evaluations highlight the superior proficiency of our EDR solutions in quickly detecting and correlating threats to instantly deliver the complete story of an attack as an easy to interpret, interactive visual representation.
Leading EDR technology partners
Tailored to your needs
Our strength lies in our flexibility and focus on developing tailor-made solutions for our customers. Discover in which areas we can support your IT team.
MDR Managed Detection & Response
Advance your security operations capabilities while reducing mean time to detect and contain threats.
XDR Extended Detection & Response
Alert aggregation, data analytics, and automated threat detection and response to simplify security.
NDR Network Detection & Response
Network Detection & Response is now considered an indispensable means of securing corporate networks.
EPP Endpoint Protection Platform
We provide a unified security approach that enables defenders to correlate threat activity across the entire network to protect every endpoint, fixed or mobile.
Our security assessments deliver actionable recommendations to improve security.
Connect with usGet in touch with our security experts
Our team is available for a quick call or video meeting. Let's connect and discuss your security challenges, dive into vendor comparison reports, or talk about your upcoming IT-projects. We are here to help.
Frequently Asked Questions
EDR richt zich voornamelijk op geavanceerde bedreigingen die zijn ontworpen om de eerstelijnsverdediging te omzeilen en die met succes de omgeving zijn binnengedrongen. Een EPP richt zich uitsluitend op preventie aan de buitengrens. Het is moeilijk, zo niet onmogelijk, voor een EPP om 100 procent van de bedreigingen te blokkeren. In het ideale geval maakt een endpoint beveiligingsoplossing dus gebruik van zowel EPP- als EDR-mogelijkheden.
Antivirus is the prevention component of endpoint security, which aims to stop cyber threats from entering a network. When threats slip past an antivirus, EDR detects that activity and allows teams to contain the adversary before they can move laterally in the network.
Meer geavanceerde bedreigingen die de perimeterverdediging omzeilen, kunnen een ravage aanrichten in jouw netwerk. Ransomware versleutelt gevoelige gegevens en houdt deze in gijzeling van het bedrijf totdat het losgeld is geïnd. Ondertussen sluipt kwaadaardige cryptomining het netwerk binnen en put het jouw computerbronnen uit. Een EDR-oplossing kan je helpen de bedreigingen snel te vinden, in te dammen en te verwijderen, zodat je de beveiliging van gegevens op endpoints in jouw hele omgeving kan waarborgen.
Latest news and blog posts
Anuta ATOM and Juniper Paragon Automation powers the WAN
ATOM stands for Automation, Telemetry, Orchestration, Multi-vendor.
Eslam Eid Hassan
Palo Alto Networks Netscout
NETSCOUT and Palo Alto Networks announce security solutions integration
NETSCOUT and Palo Alto Networks enhance security operations, coupled with advanced DDoS protection, which helps customers more quickly resolve threats while reducing complexity.
Nokia Optical networking
Nomios deploys IP/Optical solution to connect NorthC data centres via high-speed Region Connect Ring
Nomios and Nokia integrated an IP/optical data centre interconnect solution for NorthC Datacenters (NorthC), the largest regional data centre provider in the Netherlands.