Service delivery management
Our service delivery management teams are there to ensure that the technology services that we deliver align perfectly with your organisational needs and goals.
Working to an agreed and comprehensive service delivery plan, our service delivery management teams ensure that we deliver value and demonstrate a high return on your technology investment.
Our service delivery management brings your organisation and IT together to benefit the organisation as a whole—eliminating the detrimental “us versus them” mindset. Our service delivery management teams foster corporate behaviour for responsible use of security and network services while maximising return on investment.
Effective service delivery processes should:
- Clearly define the content of IT services
- Clearly define the roles and responsibilities of customers, users, and service providers
- Set expectations of service quality, availability, and timeliness
Services need to be tailored to meet your specific needs and budget. By establishing clear service delivery processes, we can work out how to provide services with the right mix of internal staff/resources and external vendors. Being able to measure the results of our services is key to service delivery. We use and share meaningful metrics to drive continuous service improvement.
Go for operational excellence
Supporting your secure digital infrastructure from a business perspective seems logical but is challenging to implement because tooling is not service-oriented and processes are not cleverly integrated. Nomios offers ITIL best practices out-of-the-box and is completely service-oriented.
Improved accountability and stronger alignment between your organisation and IT.
- With our service delivery management, you can ensure improved alignment of your core functions and IT as a critical support function. By being better aligned, there is more accountability, with actions measured against agreed targets.
Reduction in operational costs and improved efficiency, and improved transparency around IT costs and processes.
- Effective service delivery management ensures that you are better able to scale your operations without the need for excessive hiring. This is thanks to automation, better alignment, and improved efficiency, and it allows you to get the most out of your existing resources.
Improved service delivery and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- By aligning service delivery with the needs of your organisation, you will be receiving technology services that you and your team want, leading to an improved customer experience. This is supported by improved incident and escalation management, which speeds up the process from issue reporting to issue resolution and that again leads to improved customer service.
Better planning, saving time and money, ensuring more effective change management.
- By adopting a structured approach to your service management, you have a framework and the best practice processes needed to make the right strategic decisions while avoiding costly and time-consuming errors. For example through the introduction of effective knowledge management processes that support improved information sharing and protect your business from the financial and legal consequences of a data breach.
Better management of risk, leading to a more stable and secure technology environment.
- By following an accepted framework and defined processes, the risks associated with change are greatly reduced. By following accepted processes, planning and testing are improved, communication throughout your business is better, and the chance for significant service interruption is reduced. With greater standardisation and formalised roles, processes, and policies in place, your technology platform will be more robust, resilient, and secure.
Higher return on your technology investments.
- By adopting processes that reflect best practices for managing key IT services and functions and then creating policies and procedures to ensure that those processes are followed, you will enjoy a proven higher return on your technology investment, which reduces unnecessary workload, improves access and communication, and increases team productivity.
Tailored to your needs
Our strength lies in our flexibility and focus on developing custom solutions for our customers. Discover in which areas we can support your IT team.
A flexible approach to managed security and networking.
With our strategy, industry and engineering expertise - weave technology throughout your business to create something unique, drive growth and accelerate outcomes.
Our assessment services provide you with the information you need to understand your environment, make informed decisions, and set strategies.
Design & integration
Your digital infrastructure represents the foundation of your core business functions. We streamline the entire integration process – from design to delivery.
With the increased attention on security and network solutions in today’s business strategy, the importance of project management in these critical projects has become paramount.
Multi-vendor support services
Comprehensive and collaborative multi-vendor support to help you simplify the management of your heterogeneous digital infrastructure.
Latest news and blog posts
Anuta ATOM and Juniper Paragon Automation powers the WAN
ATOM stands for Automation, Telemetry, Orchestration, Multi-vendor.
Eslam Eid Hassan
Palo Alto Networks Netscout
NETSCOUT and Palo Alto Networks announce security solutions integration
NETSCOUT and Palo Alto Networks enhance security operations, coupled with advanced DDoS protection, which helps customers more quickly resolve threats while reducing complexity.
Nokia Optical networking
Nomios deploys IP/Optical solution to connect NorthC data centres via high-speed Region Connect Ring
Nomios and Nokia integrated an IP/optical data centre interconnect solution for NorthC Datacenters (NorthC), the largest regional data centre provider in the Netherlands.